Tuesday 22 January 2013

Two is company

Just thought I'd let you all know, that I finally have a partner! I have loved my four months on my own and wouldn't change them for the world, but I have to admit that it is lovely to finally have some company. This week has been tough - adjusting to share a room with someone is a lot harder than adjusting to live on your own - but already I can see positives. Teaching has been exhausting over the last few months and my enthusiasm was beginning to flicker out. Having Jess in the classroom to help with the disciplining and heavy workload has been such a relief and, for the first time in a while, I actually enjoyed teaching. Can't wait for the timetable to be sorted!

In other news, there's been a firetruck at school this week and lots of shouting of "fire fire". Luckily there have been no major disasters, just some firemen in school to teach the staff and children about fire safety. It's really good to see a different kind of education within the school. We even had a practice fire drill...




No comments:

Post a Comment