Tuesday 23 July 2013

Our Final UK Letters

Last week ended well, with 5th class and 6th class girls doing some creative work on topics ranging from festivals to function, carriages to carroms. We hope the UK students enjoy our final letters to them, which I will be bringing home with me next week!
Katie Madam showing off Chandana's "super work" for the camera

Finished work by Hepsi, Sumana and Samyuktha

Pujitha perfecting her Holi picture

6th class girls planning their letter on festivals

6th class girls neatly writing up their letters

Sai Prasanna and Tulasi with their letter about PT (playtime)


Karishma and Nandini with their letter

Gnapika and Sireesha's letter on the Anniversary Function

And with three days holiday due to the elections, Jess and I have had time to organise almost all of our students' gifts from the UK - can't wait to see the childrens' excitement when we start handing them out tomorrow!

UK Gifts!

3 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I found your blog on the internet and got really excited as I'm pretty sure you have been in the project that I'm going to with project trust I'm off at the end of this month, looks like you've had a great year,
    Joanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog. this blog is very important and helpful.I a very thankful to the Author of this blog.top school in amritsar

    ReplyDelete