Friday 5 October 2012

Where on earth is Tangutur?

Perhaps some of you are feeling in need of a little 'Geography' to put in to context where Andhra Pradesh is located before homing in on Tangutur, which is just south of Ongole.



Having helped select and pack a world map to support Katie's teaching in India, it seems only fitting that your knowledge of Indian Geography is enriched. I hope Katie will smile at this! Geography was by far her favourite subject at GCSE!


Lots of love, Mum x


PS Feel the need to update this post as in receipt of a very impressive sketch map of Katie's local patch. I think I can use with Y6 and Y7 in Map Skills. Some of my colleagues will be twitching at the thought of another model making Homework. I love the idea of a map in a bowl!

1 comment:

  1. Hi.........

    Great post like this must be highly recommended. It is so nice to read such wonderful blog. Thanks.

    Patch fitting India

    ReplyDelete